Author and co-author of over 60 scientific articles, guidelines for doctors and numerous monographs, member of the editorial board of several university scientific journals in Russia and Italy.
Education and professional results:
- Honorary Professor at the Dagestan State Medical University 2012.
- Honorary Professor at the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, 2016.
- Honorary Professor at the National Medical Research Center of Surgery named after A. V. Vishnevsky, 2018.
- Honorary Professor at the Russian Federal Scientific and Clinical Center for Resuscitation and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2018.
- Full member of the Italian Society for Spinal Surgery (SICV) and of the Italian Scoliosis Study Group (GIS), 2001.
- Full member of EUROSPINE (Spine Society of Europe), (European Association of Physicians engaged in the Study and Treatment of Spinal Pathology) 2010. Since 2016: Senior Member.
- Full member of NASS (North American Spine Society) (USA end Canada) (Association of doctors specializing in the study and treatment of spinal pathology USA and Canada) NASS, 2010.
- Member of the Academic Council of the Center for Russian Studies (CRI) at the Sapienza University of Rome, 2010.
- In 2004, he obtained the diploma as a "full-fledged specialist" in Neurology at the Italian Ministry of Health.
In 2000, he obtained the Qualification to practice the medical profession
- In 1997, he obtained the title of Professor at the Higher Institute of Advanced Medical Studies at the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Full member of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (UAS), 1997.
- In 1986, he invented a method for the treatment of intervertebral disc herniation (certificate number 13149993 of the USSR State Committee for Inventions and Discoveries) known as "Saidbegov's Cocktail", used in hospitals and clinics in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
- Based on the Dr. NA Kasyan's technique, the only one in the world that allows the non-invasive treatment of large ejected disc hernias, usually treated with surgery, he has developed a method known in the West under the name RAVNI. He has lectured on the description of this method in numerous universities around the world, including Russia. The lecture materials were presented during a conference in the Senate of the Italian Republic in 1997.
- First place Winner of the Academician NA Kasyan's Fund at the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (UAS), 1996.
- Enrolled in the Provincial Order of Physicians and Surgeons of Rome, 1995.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of the Sapienza University of Rome in 1994 (Italy), achieving the title of Doctor of Medicine and Surgery.
- He completed a six-month specialization in reflexology at the Vietnamese Research Institute of Traditional Medicine, 1987-1988 (Hanoi, Vietnam).
- He completed a specialization in reflexology at the Central Institute of Advanced Medical Studies, Moscow, 1984-1985.
- He completed post-graduate studies (PhD) and discussed the related thesis, achieving the equivalent title in the West to the scientific title PhD in "Medical Sciences" focusing on "Nervous diseases" at the Central Research Institute for the Examination of Work Capacity and Work Organization of Disabled Persons (TSIETIN), Moscow, and worked as a scientific researcher at the Central Research Institute for Medical Examination of Work Capacity and Work Organization of Disabled People (TCIETIN), Moscow, 1977-1981.
- He completed a one-year postgraduate specialization in Neuropathology at the Leningrad Institute for Advanced Medical Experts (LIETIN), Leningrad, 1972.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Dagestan State University in 1971, Machačkala.
Experience in the field of Neurology and treatment of pathologies of the spine:
- From 2001 to 2019 - adjunct professor, responsible for the course on “Neurological Semiotics and rehabilitation” of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Sapienza University of Rome.
- From 1991 to 1994 - Scientific Consultant at the Italian Institute for the Quality of Life (IQV), Rome, Italy.
- From 1990 to 1991 - Head of the specialized Neurovertebrology Department which uses non-traditional methods of treatment (manual therapy and acupuncture) in Moscow (the only center of that sort in the former USSR) at University Hospital № 41
- From 1982 to 1990- Head of the Neurological Department of the University Hospital n. 40 of Moscow and Chief Neurologist of Babushkinsky District in Moscow.
- From 1978 to 1982 - Researcher at the Neurological Clinic at the Central Research Institute for the Examination of the Working Capacity and Organization of Work of Disabled Persons (TSIETIN), Moscow.
- From 1975 to 1977 - Experienced Neuropathologist at the Domodedovskaya VTEK (Medical Labor Commission of Experts), Moscow Region.
- From 1972 to 1974 - Neurologist at the Buinaksk Interdistrict VTEK (Medical Labor Commission of Experts), Republic of Dagestan.