Policy regarding the protection of personal data
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular with reference to Italian Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, no. 196 and subsequent changes (“Code of personal data protection”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679(“GDPR”), you are hereby informed that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned legislation on the protection of personal data and with the principles of confidentiality which inspire the Companies’ operations. Pursuant to the applicable legislation, the Data Controller is GCU DESIGN SWISS SAGL , with registered office in Via Pietro Bernasconi 2 6883 Novazzano
(hereinafter, also the “Data Controller”).
The Data Controller will process the personal data supplied via www.globalcenteruniversity.com and its sub-domains or supplied through the compilation of forms and coupons or company documents. In general, it is possible to visit our websites without having to provide any personal data. As such, the supplying of your data is optional.
Your personal data may be used by the Data Controller and/or by other subsidiaries/ parent companies and/or companies associated with the Data Controller himself or Data Controller’s agents in relation to the various services offered and functionalities available on its sites for the purposes set out below.
Although this site may contain links to other websites, the Data Collector is not responsible for the methods of data processing used by these websites.
Purposes of the processing operations and conditions of lawfulness.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with goods or services you have requested, for the possible conclusion of contractual agreements and for their implementation;
- To provide responses to requests for information or support that you submitted;
- Under your explicit and optional consent, send you information and commercial communications, including promotional and advertising material and/or offers of goods and services relating to the Controller’s activity. In this regard, commercial and promotional communications may be sent by automated means of contact (e-mail, SMS, MMS, App, etc.), as well as using traditional methods (conventional postal delivery and calls with an operator).
- Under your explicit and optional consent, collect and process personal data relating to your habits and consumption choices in order to carry out specific promotional initiatives and submit customized offers.
- To process statistics and to make commercial, promotional and credit-protection evaluations on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller in relation to the organizational, administrative, financial and accounting management of its own organization;
- To search and select personnel and/or agents and/or sales agents and/or distributors, for the acquisition of preliminary information for the possible establishment of an employment or self-employment relationship, a coordinated and continuous collaboration relationship of a agency mandate and/or the possible assignment in the sales field and/or for the establishment of a commercial relationship.
Applicable principles and methods of data processing.
The processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of fairness, integrity and transparency, through the use of manual, IT and telematics tools, using approaches that strictly adhere to the purposes of the processing and in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data and the communications, in full compliance with current legislation aimed at protecting confidentiality. In any case, your data will only be stored within the limits strictly necessary to implement your requests or any contractual relationships in which you are a part, without prejudice to any other legal or legislative obligations.
Categories of subjects to which data may be transmitted.
To pursue the objectives set out above, and with your explicit consent where necessary, the following recipients or categories of recipients may become party to your personal data: subsidiaries and/or associated companies; independent distributors/agents; consultants or third parties charged with recruiting personnel, developing the sales network or managing promotional and commercial operations; public authorities and supervisory or auditing bodies; firms offering support and consultancy services; and providers of technology services and companies providing support to the client base and customer service on behalf of the Controller. Your personal data will be processed by the employees of the Data Controller for the aforementioned purposes. These employees will receive adequate operating instructions from the Data Controller and will operate under its direct authority.
Supplying the data.
The supplying of the data is optional; if you fail to supply them, or do so only partially, this may make it impossible to deliver the requested and/or desired services, or to provide you with complete information, and it may prevent a full evaluation of the professional profile you have described.
Period of storage.
Your personal data will be stored only for the time strictly necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes, in line with the principles of the necessity and proportionality of the processing operations. This is without prejudice to the storage obligations imposed by applicable laws or other regulations.
All the data relating to the CVs received will be kept for a period not exceeding three years in the Data Controller’s archives; after this time they will be destroyed without further communication. Furthermore, the Data Controller reserves the right to destroy information or any document containing personal data deemed inconsistent with the aforementioned purposes.
The personal data subject to processing will be stored in such a way as to reduce – through the adoption of suitable, preventative security measures – the risk of destruction or loss, deliberate or accidental, of the data, or any unauthorized access or processing that is illegitimate or does not comply with the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Your rights as the data subject.
You are hereby informed that, in relation to the aforementioned processing operations, you may exercise the rights to which you are entitled through the applicable legislation, and specifically the right:
1) to access your personal data and to be provided with the following information: the purposes of the processing operations; the categories of data processed; the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom/which the data may be disclosed; whenever possible, the length of the intended storage period; whether or not profiling mechanisms and automated decision-making processes will be applied;
2) to obtain the correction of inaccurate data that concern you and/or the deletion of your data, without unjustified delay;
3) to request the limitation of the processing operations;
4) to oppose, wholly or partially, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that concern you, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
5) to request the porting of the data that you have provided to the Controller – i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used format that can be read by automated devices – and also to transmit those data to another controller, with no impediment being put in place;
6) to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority. In the event that the processing operations are based on your explicit consent, you may revoke that consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the operations carried out prior to the revocation. You are hereby also informed that any refusal to provide the data requested from you at the time of collecting the information may make it objectively impossible for this Company to provide you with the requested services.
To exercise your rights and for all communications concerning the protection of your personal data, please contact the Globalcenteruniversity Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the User’s computer when he/she visits a website. Cookies are widely used by many websites to optimize the efficiency of the site, to improve navigation and to obtain information on the number and type of visitors.
Cookies stored by the website owner are defined as “first-party cookies”. Cookies placed by people other than the website owner are defined as “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies are used to make certain features available on the website. Those who set third-party cookies will be able to recognize the user’s computer when they access the website and also when they visit certain sites.
Cookies are used to collect information on website visits. This data may include details on IP addresses, browser type and screen resolution, as well as a range of information on user habits and preferences, such as the language used and the pages visited most frequently.
This information makes it possible to understand the interests of visitors and to constantly improve the service offered. In any case, the information collected does not allow to determine the actual identity of visitors, unless they voluntarily decide to provide their personal data through one of the contact forms on the Site.
The Website uses:
- session cookies (that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies used on this website avoid the use of other IT techniques, which could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
- analytics cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users and how they visit the Site; analytics cookies allow, among other things, the collection and processing of the User’s browsing data, including IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users who connect to the Site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User; the data are collected for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to verify its correct functioning; the navigation data could be used in view of the identification of the User only in the event that this was necessary for the verification of computer crimes.
Statistics and Profiling
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to display content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
How can I control or delete cookies?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to Cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install any. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation by this site is saved. It is important to notice that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies in his browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Stating the foregoing, the Data Controller informs that the User can use Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
, with its registered office in Via Pietro Bernasconi 2 6883 Novazzano